A license to use the base system functionality for one year.
- store all boat sensor data of each race in a single convenient database.
- keep track of changes in sails, mast settings and crew during the race.
- get to know your boat: develop your speed, tack and jibe polars and sail chart.
- compare your performance against the polars. Track your performance in time.
- get a quick overview of tacks, jibes and legs, with ratings for each of them.
- use the Race Report to get a brief summary of the race performance and an overall rating.
- use data cells to get realtime feedback on sensor data, in number of graph form.
- a smart algorithm recognises tacks, jibes, speed segments and legs.
- use start mode to get distance-to-line, time-to-burn and favourable-end information during the race start.
- a smart algorithm that uses historical data to give your the best layline to the next mark.
- full navionics charts integration.
- ping or place your marks on the navigational chart.
- build your course from created or imported marks, or import existing routes.
- get realtime course information during the race like heading, time-to-mark/layline and recommended sails.
- all data is stored safely in the cloud and can be shared with team members.
Note: the app must be bought separately in the app store (for euro 9.99).